|2.||Nipper (U9-U14) Member||R450||2nd Sibling||R400||3rd/Onward||R350|
|3.||Micro Nipper (U6-U9)||R300||2nd Sibling||R250||3rd/Onward||R200|
|4.||Nipper Parents (both)||R450||Single Parent||R300|
|6.||Surf Ski (rack only)||R750|
|7.||Double Surf Ski (rack only)||R1400|
Click here to download LSA Indemnity Form
- If rack fees not paid by the end of November, two weeks written notice will be issued to member of intent to remove equipment from Plett Surf premises.
- Junior & senior members taking JLA, LSA & re-test, must be current and all fees paid. Application for exemption can be made in writing and must be granted by the Plett Surf Executive Committee, prior to two days before the examination.
- A paid-up member may sign two guests in as visitors, per year
- A late payment fee of R50 will be charged after the 30th November. (Not applicable to new members)
- 5. Membership bands will be issued, when all forms are completed and full payment has been made.
Plett Surf Club
First National Bank